Monday, September 7, 2009

Dereliction of duty

Ok so this was shot for Vogue Italy September Issue 2009. Called 'Performance' By Steven Meisel. And in fact it is actually a part 'ii' follow up to what was a fab part 'i'! However I decided to put the sequel up cause it had more jazz....I thought. To see the full spread please go to one of my favorite websites supermodels.nl.

Models:
Anna Jagodzinska
Coco Rocha (also starred in the September Issue and also holds my name EEP)
Jamie Bochert
Meghan Collison
Sasha Pivovarova
Sessilee Lopez
and
Viktoriya Sasonkina

OY! Beside the RSI from typing such out of town names, I can feel spell check just screaming at me to correct them before hitting submit! I mean would you just look at how 'Megan' is spelt? And 'Victoria'. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment